The Lugi Lions are looking for a new chairman for the club.
When and Where ? On the 30th of March, 13.00 at the clubhouse at Centrala IP in Lund.
Who can become president? Anyone interested can become president, male/female, parent, current/former/ not yet member, active/former player etc.
Anyone involved in the club, player, coach, parent or former player should be there and contribute! However, you can only vote if you are a current club member.
Read below for more details on the position of the chairman (1 year position). As our club is growing the role of the chairman can beformed into what we want it to be.
The position of the chairman involves the following tasks:
- Attend and contribute to board meetings
- Represent the interests of the whole club
- Attend (as much as possible) official events of the club such as ‘End of Season’ Dinner
- Sometimes represent the club at the municipality
- Enjoy the rugby atmosphere around our club!
The current board includes 6 members (exclusive chairman) and the club has divided tasks into committees (recrutement, sponsorship etc). The board then delegates tasks to the respective committees.
You should love to work with people, love rugby as much as we do and give our club a future direction.
With Lugi Kärlek